Introducing an anthology of short-form dramas exploring the theme of death, the extraordinary subject that literally affects us all. Each drama is accompanied by a discussion episode – where the writers reflect on the themes of their plays with end of life specialists including end of life doulas, therapists and morticians.
- Produced by She Wants a Dog (Kate Chapman and Pippa Frith)
- Assistant Producer Daljinder Johal
- Dramas directed by Kate Chapman
- Sound design by Iain Armstrong
- Sound editing by Fraser Youngson
- Partner: Nottingham Playhouse
- Supported by Arts Council England